The Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
1. Collection of Personal Information. Except as specifically set forth herein, TTM may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with TTM via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by users through the Website. TTM may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Website. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products, or benefits on the Website, you may be required to provide TTM with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Website or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products, or benefits of the Website.
2. Use of Personal Information. Personal information collected by TTM may be used by TTM for limited purposes, including for the purposes of providing you any products or services requested through the Website, recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Website. Personally identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information voluntarily provided to TTM may be added to TTM’s databases and used for future contact regarding updates to the Website or new services provided by TTM. From time to time, TTM may need to contact you regarding information that you submitted to TTM. You agree that TTM may use your personal information for such contact with you. TTM may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that TTM believes would be of particular interest. Please contact TTM at the email address provided above if you do not want to be contacted by TTM for these purposes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally identifying information that you provide to TTM through the Website will not be disclosed to other third party entities not affiliated with TTM. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may also be provided to third parties that contract with TTM to provide products, information, or other services to you or that TTM believes that users of the Website may be interested in obtaining, including any third party services that are offered as features of the Website (such as payment processing services). While TTM may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which TTM discloses personal information is under an obligation to use that personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which TTM exercises no control. TTM is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may also be disclosed or distributed to another party with which TTM enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process. Your personal information and data may also be disclosed if, in TTM’s sole judgment, that disclosure is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of TTM or any other person or entity.
5. Security Measures and Communications. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from TTM via the Website or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of content via the Website may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, TTM is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Website or the Internet generally.
6. California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact TTM at the email address provided above.
Dated: April 25, 2017